Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Some random things that make me happy today...

Cute new shoes for winter, as in they have toes and heels (Don't you just dig my tan lines? =0P)



Cool numbers on my blog ticker


Going to work and getting to hang out with the fun ladies that I work with.
Not to mention getting to talk about things other than homework, bills, doctors appointments, and cleaning =0P

I hope today is going to be another great day, I am exhausted already from consecutive nightmares all night. The two worst being the one where I was shot by an intruder in my home, or the one where the furnace blew up and I couldn't get to the boys and they burned in the house. I wish I could go back to bed because I am so tired, but at the same time, glad I can't because I can't take anymore nightmares today.

Hope you all have a great day, see you after school.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

OK..I NEED those shoes! Where did you get them?

Janssen said...

Very cute shoes. . . toes and heels are my criteria for winter shoes too. If only I could figure out how to make socks work with them too. Alas, I choose to freeze instead.

em's scrapbag said...

Way cute shoes. Sorry about the nightmares. Wishing you a goodnights sleep tonight.

Anonymous said...

Love the shoes! I'm glad you had another good day, hope the nightmares go away tonight!

Unknown said...

I can't believe you have a tan line. Try reversing your position on the bed. Sleep at the foot of your bed. Maybe it will make you have good dreams.

DottieLou said...

Ditto... i can't beleive you still have tan lines... I was sitting on the bed today staring at my shoes and didn't not have one pair that I wanted to call winter shoes.... It must be time for a new pair...

Anonymous said...

I also hope you have another great day!