Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Don't pinch me!

I went to an estate sale and hit the mother load.

Rachel Ashwell quilts, duvet covers, shams, throw pillows at astounding prices, I was in heaven.

Then I moved on to this cardboard box full of glass. I found an opalescent pink milk glass egg cup, very intricate, and a pair of matching candle sticks. I found goblets and little ornate juice glasses all in this same pale pink milk glass. I was grabbing them as quickly as I found them and almost crying with sheer joy.

Then I woke up, and I really did want to cry. All that beautiful, incredible milk glass was just a dream.

*sigh*

5 comments:

BAK said...

Oh, sad. It was a dream! I hate it when I have those real dreams like that. I usually have them about my flowers though, iris in particular. :)

Anonymous said...

You are so mean! LOL I was getting all excited!

Anonymous said...

ooooh! Sad! I've decided recently that I hate dreams because of that.

snazzykc said...

You had my heart pitter-pattering!

Liz said...

Wow. That must have been one realistic dream!