Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Good morning

Hi there! How has your last week or so been? Mine has been BUSY BUSY and I have some fun things to share in the next day or two as I get over this dang stomach bug I'm fighting.

My past week consisted of...
Wasatch Front Quilt Shop Hop
Fourth Grade Field Trip Chaperoning
Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House
Playing in the rain
and Friends visiting from out of state.

It was a whirlwhind of activity and I really enjoyed it. I can't wait for next year's shop hop! I'm already saving money!

PS, it may be too little too late, but I'm hedging my bets and going to let you know about a little give away at Sheree's Alchemy. Up for grabs is a gorgeous box of scraps, but try really hard not to win, because on the off chance that it isn't too late, I really really really want to win it *wink* I have gorgeous things in mind for all those scraps!

2 comments:

BAK said...

So did you tour the temple or help with the openhouse? Either way, I bet you had a great day. It is such a pretty temple!

Liz said...

I'm you enjoyed your busy week - it sounds great.