Thursday, June 25, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain LDS Temple


Photo Credit Michael Provard 2009

On Saturday I was able to attend the open house of the newest LDS temple, which just so happens to be the temple that my own ward is assigned to.

I love visiting temples, there is such a peace there, I wish I could go every single day and just sit and feel the spirit.

Anyway, since you can't take pictures inside the temple, if you would like to see more, you can go here, to see pictures from the media tour and see what the inside of the temple looks like.

2 comments:

Natalie Whipple said...

I look forward to seeing it myself. I went to lds church news and looked at the pictures. They're beautiful!

Kim Walus said...

Sorry, that was me saying that not my daughter. She signed into my computer and I didn't notice.