Thursday, June 25, 2009

Misty


Misty Andrews

Anyone who tells you that a friend made on the internet is not a real friend, has obviously never made a friend on the internet!

I "Met" Misty at 2peas about eight years ago, or close to that anyway. We chatted back and forth and found out we lived less than ten miles from one another.

I only met her face to face a handful of times, but that doesn't mean that she wasn't a "Real" friend.

I followed her life through planning to be sealed to her husband Jake in the LDS Temple. They have a rare kind of love, they adore each other and let each other know it as often as possible.

Recently, she became pregnant and we all rejoiced with her, she had waited for this little one for so long, and we all gave oppinions on baby bedding and offered heart felt congratulations when she found out that their little baby was going to be a boy.

And we all sat in numb shock when we were told that she had had a blood clot go to her lungs and that she and her tiny, precious, unborn son had returned to heaven.

The sadness I feel is not that for a stranger, the sadness I feel is for a friend.

My thoughts and prayers are with Jake, her most beloved husband and the father of her little boy, as he goes through the most difficult trial of his life. My thoughts are with everyone who knew and loved Misty, whether face to face, or over the internet.

Misty, may you dance with angels and cradle Lucas in your arms until the day that Jake is returned to you. God bless you on your journey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! This girl was great. I hadn't seen her in years. I haven't seen her since before they were sealed. I'm kind of numb here.

BAK said...

How sad. Her poor husband. I can't even imagine losing both of the people you love like that.