Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tuesday UFO finish...
I stuffed and blind stitched my ruffled T-shirt pillow closed.


I wish you could see in the pictures what color it really is, it's a rusty, earthy red, not as red as it seems. It looks really cute with my two little fall pillows that I made last year or the year before, I can't remember.


Wednesday UFO finish-
I started these little skeleton heads several weeks ago then they have just sat in a little stack on my computer desk since then. I cut out backs, stuffed them, and sewed the backs on. They look so cute mixed in with my little candy corns and halloween colored yo-yos.

4 comments:

Casey said...

I love these pillow! I have fabric and pillows, that I have had for months now, but have yet to make them. These are wonderful. Maybe I can create something similar.

Anonymous said...

AT the risk of sounding completely immature: GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!!! I want those skeleton heads! And your pillows reminded me that I need to something w/ the embroidery piece I have....

Julie said...

I love the pillow it turned out so cute! You have been very busy!

Melissa said...

I love the pillow! I want one just like it (hint, hint). Also I love your UFO challenge! Definately something I need and when we move something I am really going to need. Eek! I might have to join in your fun...