Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,
Just in case you are a blog reader, I thought I would drop you a little hint and let you know that I would dearly love to receive the following this year...


I would love this fat quarter bundle from The Fat Quarter Shop so that someday I could make my very own Dear Jane quilt.


Or maybe a couple of Happy Camper jelly rolls, who doesn't love Happy Camper?

And the awesome people at The Fat Quarter Shop are having a give away, but since I NEVER EVER win give aways, I am counting on you, you jolly old elf to make my dreams come true!

See you Christmas Eve, although PK says he is sleeping next to my bed this year to keep me from sneaking out of my room in an attempt to prove that I am really putting presents out for him instead of you, so I may not be able to sneak out and peek at you this year!

Fly safe and Happy Christmas!

1 comments:

DottieLou said...

i like that happy camper roll too... and yes I would need your address