Friday, March 19, 2010

Checking in!

Lots going on around here lately...

We finally got our piano paid off and got to bring it home.

B put it together,


And I helped =0P














More little boys sewing pillow cases.
My littlest,


and my biggest.


















Two little boys had a birthday, and one of them in one of his smart allec moments clasped his hands together, gave me his best angelic look and said "All I really want for my birthday is a double cheeseburger from Mickey D's" so... guess what he got?



The other threw a fit and said "So what???? We don't get a REAL present??? THAT'S NOT FAIR, I DON'T EVEN LIKE MCDONALDS!!!" He was much relieved when he found out he got a "Real" present too. We will have their party next week when everyone can be there.



And my favorite picture of the week is this one. I remember when I was little and my mom would sew, I too would take her pincushion and arrange all her pins. I would get so upset when she would mess them up. I love that I now have this memory with my own child =0)

And I have another big event, but I forgot to take a picture, so I will have to do that tomorrow when I have a little daylight, and hopefully a little less snow!

3 comments:

BAK said...

Yay! You have your piano; I know you are excited! I'm happy for you & want to come and see it tomorrow. Squee!

I've missed your blog. Glad you checked in!

Melissa said...

Yea for your piano! Wondering if you could teach Em to sew right along with your boys. I'm not the best teacher...we have been working on a rag quilt for months now.

Anonymous said...

I love the arranged pins - I still find myself doing that! (Stopping by from Bingo)