Sunday, March 7, 2010

The finish line

When it comes to craft projects, I am a great starter, but a lousy finisher! I am really good at getting 1/2 to 3/4's done with a project and then walking away and starting something else.

It's my ADD coming out full force, I get tired of something long before it's done.

The only things I ever really manage to finish are the things I make for other people, and sometimes not even then. I have a couple of MIL's half finished birthday gifts from years past in drawers around here.

So this year, my goal is to keep track of my finishes, maybe I can actually motivate myself by seeing how short the list is and wanting to make it longer. We'll see.

So I am adding a list of finishes in the right hand collum. Lets see how big I can make it before the year is over. And who knows, maybe I do finish more things than I think I do, and I just don't notice because I'm not keeping track.....bwahhhaaahhaaa yeah right!

2 comments:

Julie said...

My problem is that I start to many things at one time. I do get them finished but sometimes it makes me crazy.

Good luck!

DottieLou said...

good luck with that ... lol