Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A laptop bag to brag about!

Ok, I really wanted to title this post "A little lap dance" (Get it? Like a little lap top happy dance...)but I didn't want to offend anyone, so I didn't. I have a weird sense of humor LOL


Anyway... the mighty hubster bought me a netbook for my birthday this year. He wanted to get a little black neoprene sleeve to keep it in so it wouldn't get damaged, or scratched, but no way was I going to walk around with a boring old BLACK laptop case! Does he not know me at all? Sheesh!


So yeah, I vetoed the black and told him I would make my own. I don't think he really believed me, but I made him take me to the fabric store and buy fun fabric with the money he would have spent on the boring laptop case.

(The back)
This is so much more fun don't you think? Boring Black???? Get outta here!

2 comments:

Mrs. JP said...

Cute, cute, cute, cutie cute!!!
Oh, I like it very much.

Anonymous said...

It is so cute!! See, I saw the fabric and thought, Awww, Jeanette made ME a laptop bag. Just kidding. Love you!!!