Wednesday, June 9, 2010

One Flower Wednesday

We left on vacation on my first "One Flower Wednesday" and come back just in time for my second "One Flower Wednesday". So much has happened in the space between those two days.


We had adventures, saw some amazing things, did some amazing things, and came home to hear of my dear friend's heartbreak over the loss of her house to a fire. It seems like I have lived a year in the space of this week, yet it has only been a few short days. Sometimes it feels like the world spins too fast for me to keep up.


So here is my second flower for one flower wednesday. And I got lots and lots of little hexies done during all our driving time, so I should be able to keep up with OFW for a while yet!

Be sure to stop by and check out all the other flowers posted by the lovely OFW ladies.

8 comments:

Ceamz/Cayleigh said...

love the colors!

Mrs. JP said...

I agree with Sue and Ceamz. I like your fabric selection - it looks sort of old school, ya know? Get you, cutting out all those hexies; that is goine to be a beautiful quilt.
I'm so sorry for your friend's house burning. That is a devastating thing to have happen.

Karen said...

Beautiful flower and lots of prep work done. Good for you! I think somebody forgot to add her link to the Sign In sheet.

Julie said...

They are so cute! So sorry to hear about your friend I hope things will be ok!

wooden bed frame said...

The flower is beautiful. The colors are so beautiful. You are really so creative.

Joke said...

I love your flower and admire all the work you did during your drives in the car. Many flowers waiting to be put together...

teedle. said...

hexagons amaze me!
devastating news about your friend =( I am so sorry

Liz said...

I love them. Your finished woult will be amazing!