Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Version two

Totally forgot to post the second quilt, sorry, it's been done since the day after the other quilt.

Oh well, life is nuts, what can I say?
Not the best picture I know, I really should take one in better light I guess.


And side by side for your viewing convenience. It's kind of funny, I thought everyone would prefer the non-pink version, but I was wrong, the pink one seems to be the most popular. Go figure.


I'm also making a little mug rug for my desk. I have so many cute mug rugs from various swap partners but I can't bring myself to actually use them! What if I ruin them? So... I am making one, a simple one, that I won't feel bad about using, and if worse comes to worst, I have left over fabric and can always make another one!


Now I just need one for my desk at my new job. Yesterday was my first day, and frankly, I'm more than a little overwhelmed. But, I have been overwhelmed before and done just fine. I'm sure I will be fine this time too! I am going to miss working with kids though, little ones that come up and wrap themselves around my legs and are happy to see me. Working with teenagers is going to be a whole new ball of wax.

2 comments:

DottieLou said...

I love the cherries... you are so talented...
I think it has something to do with me changing the URL Sadie has the same problem. I am not certain what to do to fix it. and thank you

Mrs. JP said...

Okay, it's official, I'm inspired. Since I'm in between projects right now, I'm off to make a mug rug to two and a mouse rug...let's see what else needs a rug.........
Thanks for the inspiration! Gonna try some paper piecing since it'll be small.